Chem.technologies: MCHTI - Moscow (Process Engineering/Polymer Faculty - 1976-1982), Czech Academy of Science (Polymers – 1984-1986)
Economics: Scuola Superiore E.Mattei - Milano (Postgraduates studies -1988-1989), VSCHT - Prague (Ph.D. - 2003-2009)
Management: De Paul University - Chicago/VSE - Prague (Business Management -1993-1994), JICA Tokyo (Production Management - 1994)
- KAUČUK, a.s. Kralupy (1982-1995): process engineer (ABS production), development engineer (Styrenics polymers), investment economist, strategic planner (covering petrochemical and refining sector)
- UNIPETROL, a.s. Prague (1995-2001): development director (covering petrochemical and refining sector); member of the Board of Directors.
- KORAMO, a.s. Kolin (2001-2002): managing director of lube refinery; member of the Board of Directors
- CESKA RAFINERSKA, a.s. Litvínov/Kralupy nad Vltavou (2002-2011): investment director, managing director of refining company operating 2 sites; chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Prague University of Chemical Technology (VSCHT Praha) (2011 - now): hosting teacher - Department of Economics and Management of Chemical Industry.
- ENA, s.r.o., Prague (2012): hosting consultant – in area of crude oil logistics and refining and petrochemical industry.
- HIP Petrohemija,a.d.Pančevo/Elemir (2012 – 2014): member of the Supervisory Board
- NIS, a.d. Novi Sad (2012 – now): advisor of Director for Strategy and Investments, later of CEO, in area of petrochemical interface and bio-fuels. Project manager of Bottom of the Barrel project in pre-investment phase (pre-FS, FS, tender for BDP/FEED)
- MERO ČR, a.s. Kralupy (2014-now): Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Čepro, a.s. Prague (2014-now): Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- number of articles and international conference presentations in area of polymer technology, refining, bio-fuels, petrochemical and natural gas industry development, economics, benchmarking and competitiveness (1982-2014)
- co-author of books: „Business Plan and Investment Decision Making” (2005), “Investment Decision Making and Project Management” (2010), “New Economics – new opportunities” (chapter:Project Post Implementation Reviews – 2011), “Strategic Planning – theory and practice” (2012), “Management of Investment Portfolio” (2015)
Czech (native), Russian (fluent), English (fluent), Italian (fluent), Slovak (advanced), Serbian (medium)